Domaine de la Cadoue
Welcome to Domaine de la Cadoue
Gabriel and Christiane take care of the visitors accommodated in holiday cottage or in bed and breakfast.
In the Land of Futuroscope in Vienne, the domain of La Cadoue is located on the grounds of the Bonnevaux Abbey. Founded around 1119 by Hugh of Lusignan then bequeathed to the abbot Cadouin (originally named La Cadoue), the abbey is transformed into a castle during the eighteenth century. In 1967, our family acquired this property between valley and meadow, with farmland and adjoining woods. Since 2000, in parallel with the farm's cereal activity, we welcome travelers for a peaceful stopover in our beautiful and large house steeped in history.